At B.A.S.T. Clothing we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy:
- You can return all goods and receive a refund, if you do so within 14 days from the date of delivery. Delivery costs are not refunded unless the goods are found to be faulty or were delivered to you in error.
- Please note that the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact. Please complete in full the returns form that was came with your order – if you do not have a returns form you can print one here: RETURNS FORM
- We request that all goods are returned within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
- B.A.S.T. Clothing will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with notags, customers should notify us by email on the day of delivery if they wish to return them.
- In all circumstances you must complete the RETURNS FORM in full. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by B.A.S.T. Clothing .
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ before returning goods.
- Exchange items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received with a completed RETURNS FORM and have undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ before exchanging goods.
- All items must be returned to us following the guidelines and conditions above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normally be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser’s paypal excluding shipping charges unless faulty (please see above). As previously stated in our Delivery Policy, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Canceling an item:
- Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all its packaging and tags. To cancel this contract, please send an email giving the reason for the return as “Contract cancellation”. Please package the relevant item safely & securely and send it to us with the original delivery slip so that we receive it within seven working days of the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by B.A.S.T. Clothing . Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
This Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please email us at: email@example.com or call us on: 0044 (0)20 76848321 or 0034 (0) 64 4313703.